Former Vice President Joe Biden and President Donald Trump BOTH agree on the answer to this one question. That question is, “Is there such a thing as media bias?” YES, both would scream, then disagree on everything else.Continue reading
With so much information available on the Internet, you can learn just about anything.
The problem comes that you don't EARN more by learning, instead you earn by DOING. Here's how you answer the question, “What do I need to learn to increase my sales?“
Over the last two decades I've seen “dummies” make fortunes while others are still figuring it all out.
While your education is important, it is not the only way to create results.
What I do for clients is help them do more marketing, know what works, and increase sales now.
Here's the answer, “You don't need to learn anything!”
Here are the steps I take to insure clients get maximum value from what they already know:
1. Document income goals. You must earn this year something between what you did last year and what you desire. Your income needs to be twice your expenses to leave room for taxes and savings.
2. Document lifestyle goals. Make a list of those things you want to achieve in the next 12 months. How do you want to live, what do you want to do? How many hours do you want to work? You need to know this before you start.
3. Baseline current situation. Most people have “blue sky” dreams while really living in a mess. By knowing your current situation you can set realistic targets to get you where you want to be. Being truthful about your current situation helps set priorities.
4. Address performance gaps. By documenting income and lifestyle goals before base lining a clients situation, I can easily see where effort needs to be focused. Often disconnects show themselves.
5. Document intermediary goals. For each difference between where a client is today and where they want to be, a “middle step” is created. This short term goal brings them closer to the long term objectives by closing the gaps identified.
6. Document measuring points. You get what you measure. Every goal has several measures rolled up into a daily action plan. This way clients know that they are going in the right direction.
7. Choose three outcome actions. Based on all you've done to this point, choose three activities you'll do each day that measurably move you towards your targets. You must do something, measure, then do some more to move forward.
Notice I say “document” rather than “determine” or “set” when it comes to goals, targets, and measures. That's because you need to know the goal, it's characteristics, and be specific about the outcome you desire.
You can convert the knowledge you already have into accountable action when you have specific application. It's also easier to determine where new skills are needed.
While this all sounds like work, it's much easier than struggling for years and never really seeing the results you desire. Henry David Thoreau once said, “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.“
You can be a complete dummy by everyone else's standards, yet, create for your family the fortune that can never be taken away. The key is being smart about how you apply what you do know, your time, and how you hold yourself accountable for results.
This is one of the seven-step exercises I use with clients during paid consultations. Year after year it proves valuable to focus clients on actions to create value in their business.
Too often, selling professionals, marketers, and entrepreneurs getdistracted by little things in their business. This exercise focuses you on creating measurable results so you can earn more with less effort.
For help and accountability in applying this process to your personal bottom line, then sign up right now for a paid consultation by visiting… https://justinhitt.com/initial-consultation.php
Life isn't just about making more money, it's about having a lifestyle you can enjoy. Rather than working so many hours with little to show for it, this method can help you be finally free from drudgery.
Follow these steps and let me know how they work for you. I'm looking forward to hearing your success story. This has been report #G0412B — if you have any questions, call into the automated telephone fax hotline at +1 (757) 282-7779
Leave your name, number, and address details along with your question. Mention report G0412B and I'll be happy to answer your question. Thank you for being a part of this program.
Strategic Relations Consultant
Questions? Phone Fax: +1 (757) 282-7779
P.S. Rather than searching for answers, how about investing in results? That's exactly what you do with a paid consultation. See how I protect your interests and remove all the risk. Bankable results and the lifestyle you desire is within your reach. Do it now! https://justinhitt.com/initial-consultation.php
Justin Hitt helps B2B technical services firms create and keep profitable customers with hidden assets in their business. You are closer than you think to the growth, profits, and sustainable lifestyle you desire. Ask him questions by calling +1 (757) 282-7779
Copyright 2012 JWH Consolidated Inc, All rights reserved.
What is this strange man doing in his basement? He cannot be a credible source of insight on how to you can do more of what you want … or can he? I dare you to view this demonstration of secrets that boost personal productivity while increasing profits.Continue reading
How can your growing business gain influence in a market? When you understand this simple concept, you can double business profits and reach key decision makers easily.Continue reading
My biggest lesson from Boy Scouts is “Move like you are going somewhere!” Discover why going a steady pace towards a specific goal will get you further faster than any other method.Continue reading