What is this strange man doing in his basement? He cannot be a credible source of insight on how to you can do more of what you want … or can he? I dare you to view this demonstration of secrets that boost personal productivity while increasing profits.
Justin Hitt covers unusual concepts they don’t teach you in “Average People’s World.”
- Not time management, instead value and results management. Discover how to get more of what you want easily.
- Why adding more people in the office can hurt cash flow without understanding this one thing?
- What you do that makes regular time management NOT work for you. And can make your life worse if you want to grow a business.
- Where you should be when it comes to day-to-day business. Those things you must worry about for results.
- How strategic relations grows business through mindset and how to change stinking thinking.
- What numbers high-value CPA’s provide that tell you where to focus marketing efforts.
- Insights for driving personal goal achievement, cash flow, and getting more done inside your business. Even without you being there.
- A simple exercise that shows you how to know what your time is worth and to get more from it. Stop now, do this to instantly boost cash flow.
Rather than waiting for everything to be perfect, this podcast is done. It goes to show you that being perfect isn’t necessary to be profitable. Now is the time to unlock the outcomes you desire.[ED. To register for the full live cast, visit “Boost Your Productivity and Profits” (Webinar# 014_M0220B), or use the form below. – Rohan.]
Justin Hitt has more than two decades of experience transforming business relationships into profits for clients. Practicing risk and project management in high stakes environments. Featured in Six Sigma Magazine and Greater China CRM. Author of numerous books, reports, and training programs on strategic relations.